I am still sitting here at 11 o'clock in my new jammies that have sheep on them. Here's what's in my mind right now...
- I love the slowness of the day after Christmas.
- I love the fun of seeing the kids enjoy their toys.
- I love having an extra cup of coffee while the dishwasher runs.
- I love getting an email from a dear friend hearing she and her loved one had a great Christmas.
- I love that I don't have to search for Christmas presents till next year.
- I love the anticipation of goals to accomplish in the next year.
- I love my new book I Dwell in Possibility: Women Build a Nation 1600-1920
- I love the feeling that I don't HAVE to go anywhere but if I want to brave the crowds I can.
- I love deciding what I might use Christmas money for.
- I love going through the pictures I took on Christmas Day.
A well chosen gift is a joy to give.